Dr. Vita Maca Product Information, Benefits, and Reviews
What if there was a supplement that could help improve your sex life, boost your energy, and help you fight stress and depression? Sounds interesting, right?
Well, you don’t have to look any further because Dr. Vita Maca offers these benefits and more!
In this article, we discuss everything you need to know about Dr. Vita Maca – including its ingredients and their benefits, dosage instructions, potential side effects, and more.
What is Dr. Vita Maca?
Dr. Vita Maca is a food supplement capsule formulated for men to enhance their vitality, vigor, and to increase stamina. With this supplement, you can perform better the whole day!
MACA WITH B-VITAMINS FOOD SUPPLEMENT CAPSULE (Registered as Food Supplement with NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS) (Registered as High Risk Food Product)
Brand Name: DR. VITA
Product Name: MACA WITH B-VITAMINS FOOD SUPPLEMENT CAPSULE (Registered as Food Supplement with NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS)
Type of Product: High Risk Food Product
Company: TOPLC BIOMEDICAL, INC.
Registration No: FR-4000004461562
Validity Date: 05 August 2021
Dr. Vita Maca Ingredients (And Their Health Benefits)
Dr. Vita Maca contains all-natural ingredients that each have significant health benefits as follows:
Dr. Vita Maca contains Maca extract. Maca extract is very nutritious, and is a great source of several important vitamins and minerals including protein, fiber, fat, calories, copper, iron, potassium, manganese, and iron. It is also a good source of carbs, is low in fat, and contains a significant amount of fiber. It’s also high in some essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron, copper, and vitamin C.
With its high nutrient content, Maca has several health benefits. Studies show that Maca can:
- Increase libido in men and women
- Increase fertility in men
- Help relieve symptoms of menopause
- Improve mood
- Reduce blood pressure
- Protect the skin from UV rays
- Reduce prostate size and reduce risk of prostate cancer
Antrorata improves liver function in detoxification and purification. It contains triterpenoids to reduce GPT/GOT. It also reduces fatigue and enhances physical strength.
B-vitamins are a group of eight essential nutrients that play an important role in many organs and bodily systems. Generally, B-vitamins are important for making sure that the body’s cells are functioning properly. They also help create new blood cells, convert food into energy, and maintain healthy brain cells, skin cells, and other body tissues.
There are eight types of B-vitamins, each with their own function.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1). Thiamin plays a crucial role in the release of energy from carbohydrates. It’s involved in DNA and RNA production, as well as nerve function.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2). Riboflavin is involved in the release of energy in the electron transport chain, the catabolism of fatty acids, and the citric acid cycle.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3). Niacin is a B vitamin that’s produced and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your digestive system, nervous system, and skin healthy.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid is involved in the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids. It’s also necessary for making blood cells, and it helps convert the food you eat into energy.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6). Pyridoxine is important for many processes in the body. It serves as a cofactor in many enzyme reactions, particularly in amino acid metabolism. It is also used to treat or prevent vitamin B6 deficiency and a certain type of anemia.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7). Biotin plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. Your body requires biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays a crucial role in the health of your skin, hair, and nails.
- Folate (Vitamin B9). Folate is necessary to convert carbohydrates into energy, produce red and white blood cells in the bone marrow, and produce RNA and DNA. Furthermore, adequate folate intake is very important during periods of rapid growth, such as infancy, adolescence, and pregnancy.
- Cobalamin (Vitamin B12). Cobalamin is involved in the cellular metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates. It is necessary in the production of blood cells in bone marrow and for the health of nerve tissues.
- Sodium Ascorbate
Sodium ascorbate is one of a number of mineral salts of vitamin C (ascorbic acid). According to the Linus Pauling Institute, sodium ascorbate is considered as safe and effective as other forms of vitamin C supplements. For people who have difficulty digesting acidic substances, sodium ascorbate may be less irritating than pure ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C is a key antioxidant, and can help protect your body from environmental stressors like UV rays and air pollution. Getting enough vitamin C can also lower your risk of developing some cancers, as well as cardiovascular disease.
- Magnesium Oxide
Magnesium oxide is a mineral supplement that is used to prevent or treat low magnesium levels in the blood. Magnesium is crucial for many systems in the body, but it is particularly important for healthy bones and muscles. Magnesium oxide is also used to treat symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
- Zinc Gluconate
Zinc gluconate is a nutritional supplement that contains the zinc salt form of gluconic acid for the purpose of providing zinc. As a vital trace element, zinc is highly important in many biological processes, strengthens the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant. Moreover, zinc gluconate is used to prevent and treat zinc deficiency.
Dosage and Indication
Dr. Vita Maca is intended for males 18 years old and above only.
The recommended daily intake for Dr. Vita Maca is 1 to 2 capsules daily after meals.
Potential Side Effects
There is no known side effects in using Dr. Vita Maca. However, we suggest taking this product once a day and see how your body reacts. If you don’t experience any adverse reaction, you may use up to 2 capsules a day.
If you are taking any other medications, please consult your doctor first before taking Dr. Vita Maca to ensure that there will be no conflicts with your existing medications.
When Can You See Results?
How soon results show up can vary from one person to another.
Most Dr. Vita Maca users experience results within 3 to 5 days, while others observe the effects within a few weeks. We suggest taking it consistently. With continuous use, this food supplement can provide you with the energy you need – from morning until evening!